About Our Charity
About Our Charity
Our charity shop is run mostly by volunteers.
Parks become smarter when residents, local community groups, religious organisations, businesses, Council staff, Local Government and Local Councillors come together to create a functioning support network around parks.
Park groups are often underfunded, The Friends can offer ways to generate new income for park groups.
Our full Charity website is here
We work towards helping parks to become happier for humans and bugs alike.
Parks can be self-funding when strengthened with a support hub of community groups and local businesses.
- Carbon neutral spaces
- Offering free drinking water
- is litter clean
- Plastic free
- Hassle free
- Active interesting community projects ongoing
- Then added with twists of resident’s ideas makes a happy place
- A local local place to chill with you family and neighbours
- And free Wifi for everyone!
Our core values are to work with partners fairly and openly, there are many ways to get involved with us, and help build tomorrows parks today.
- We are everyday people that want to make a difference, and believe parks are important.
- Sell with us – We offer a refreshingly different way to do things.
- Generate new income steams for your community group, no products needed, no technical skills needed, full support and 100% free. Friends are just strangers you have not met yet, we have some very community minded ways to generate income for your group and even more excited to share them with you.
- Choose to donate to your local park (Leave details in order notes) or to building tomorrows park today!
- If you purchase in high volume, or have a job lot of products you need to sell, we can help and the profits go directly to local community activities.
- If you purchase your supplies through our shop the profits can be directed to your own locally constituted park groups We offer very competitive prices on products you already purchase.